Candida Paris has enjoyed practicing immigration law for over 18 years and focuses her efforts on both employment and family-based immigration. Candida’s interest in immigration law stems from her fluency in several foreign languages and passion to assist foreign nationals in contributing to our nation’s economy and cultural diversity. Her business immigration client base includes but is not limited to oil and gas companies, universities, computer consulting companies, the airline industry, physicians, aliens of extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers, small business owners, and families from all over the world.
Areas of Focus
- Nonimmigrant classifications: B-1/B2; B1OCS, E-1 and E-2; H-1B, H-3, J-1, K-1, L-1, TN, P, Q, O-1, and R-1
- PERM labor certification
- Worksite enforcement
- Employment-based immigrant classifications: EB1 extraordinary ability, multinational manager/executive and outstanding researcher, EB2 National Interest Waivers; EB2 and EB3 based on an approved PERM labor certification, and Special Immigrant Religious Workers
- Waivers for physicians (HHS research waivers, Conrad 30, etc.)
- No objection waivers
- Family-based permanent residence
Candida O. Paris
Immigration Attorney in Houston
Advantages To You
It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Our perspective on your international personnel allows you to maximize U.S. opportunities while mitigating operational risk.
Industry Knowledge & Practice
Our experience includes; energy, engineering, healthcare, technology, manufacturing
Our clients are from around the world, with operations throughout the U.S., but we never forget the state motto of Texas is “friendship.” Go on, Google it.
Our Core Values
Industry Experience Paired With Client Focus
1. Integrity—Honesty and trustworthiness.
2. Hardwork—We know how hard you work; we do too.
3. Cost-effectiveness—Our service meets or exceeds industry standards.
4. Creativity—What box?
5. Personal service—Texas friendly!