Erika Sanabria was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She graduated from South Texas College of Law Houston and served as President of the Hispanic Law Students Association. Ms. Sanabria specializes in both employment and family-based immigration matters. As the daughter of immigrants, Ms. Sanabria uses her family’s experience to zealously represent and advocate for her clients. She has extensive experience researching complex immigration issues and providing innovaative resolutions.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a Staff Attorney at a non-profit organization representing Unaccompanied Children. Ms. Sanabria is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Family Based Immigration Law
- Removal Defense
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Juris Doctorate
- St. Edward’ s University, Bachelor of Science and Humanities, Global Studies and Spanish
- Universidad Argentina de la Empresa
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Hispanic Law Students Association President, 2017-2018
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Hispanic Law Students Association Pro-Bono Ambassador 2016-2017
Licenses & Certifications
- Texas Law License, State Bar of Texas
Immigration Attorney in Houston
Advantages To You
It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Our perspective on your international personnel allows you to maximize U.S. opportunities while mitigating operational risk.
Industry Knowledge & Practice
Our experience includes; energy, engineering, healthcare, technology, manufacturing
Our clients are from around the world, with operations throughout the U.S., but we never forget the state motto of Texas is “friendship.” Go on, Google it.
Our Core Values
Industry Experience Paired With Client Focus
1. Integrity—Honesty and trustworthiness.
2. Hardwork—We know how hard you work; we do too.
3. Cost-effectiveness—Our service meets or exceeds industry standards.
4. Creativity—What box?
5. Personal service—Texas friendly!