Miguel Maldonado was born in Laredo, Texas. He is currently a second-year law student at Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, where he is an active member of the institution’s Hispanic Law Student Association. Miguel has practiced in immigration law for over 4 years and has extensive knowledge and experience in both business and family immigration. Prior to joining the firm, Miguel worked at a small boutique immigration firm, where he supported startup companies in the business immigration sector as a paralegal. Miguel is fluent in English and Spanish.
Miguel Maldonado – Law Clerk
- Business Immigration Law
- Family Based Immigration Law
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelor of Arts, Communications-Public Relations
Advantages To You
It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Our perspective on your international personnel allows you to maximize U.S. opportunities while mitigating operational risk.
Industry Knowledge & Practice
Our experience includes; energy, engineering, healthcare, technology, manufacturing
Our clients are from around the world, with operations throughout the U.S., but we never forget the state motto of Texas is “friendship.” Go on, Google it.
Our Core Values
Industry Experience Paired With Client Focus
1. Integrity—Honesty and trustworthiness.
2. Hardwork—We know how hard you work; we do too.
3. Cost-effectiveness—Our service meets or exceeds industry standards.
4. Creativity—What box?
5. Personal service—Texas friendly!