A love for American ideals and principles brought Nedialka (“Nellie”) Gagalieva and her family to the United States from their native Bulgaria when Nellie was only 10 years old. At that age, she already knew she wanted to be a lawyer. When Nellie was a teenager, she and her family became United States citizens. Since then, Nellie developed what would turn out to be a true passion for immigration law.
She earned her bachelor of arts from the University of Houston and her Juris Doctor from Thurgood Marshall School of Law, where she regularly placed on the Dean’s List and received several awards for making the top grade in her class. Nellie is fluent and literate in Bulgarian.
Nellie loves hiking, camping, and is an avid and enthusiastic reader of gothic literature.
Areas of Focus
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, Multinational Manager/Executive, and Outstanding Researcher
- EB-2 National Interest Waivers
- E-1, E-2, H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, O-1, and TN
- Family-based permanent residence
Nedialka K. Gagalieva
Immigration Lawyer, Houston
Advantages To You
It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Our perspective on your international personnel allows you to maximize U.S. opportunities while mitigating operational risk.
Industry Knowledge & Practice
Our experience includes; energy, engineering, healthcare, technology, manufacturing
Our clients are from around the world, with operations throughout the U.S., but we never forget the state motto of Texas is “friendship.” Go on, Google it.
Our Core Values
Industry Experience Paired With Client Focus
1. Integrity—Honesty and trustworthiness.
2. Hardwork—We know how hard you work; we do too.
3. Cost-effectiveness—Our service meets or exceeds industry standards.
4. Creativity—What box?
5. Personal service—Texas friendly!