Business Green Card Lawyers in Houston

Helping You Permanently Work & Live in the United States

When an individual is approved for a green card, they are able to reside and work in the United States indefinitely with some limitations. There are many different types of green card visas available to workers, and some are easier to obtain than others. A knowledgeable attorney can help you determine which type of visa is best for your specific situation and help you pursue it on your behalf.

At Fong Ilagan, our green card lawyers in Houston are highly skilled at handling business immigration matters. Backed by decades of experience, we have a comprehensive understanding of United States immigration law. Our legal team can proficiently guide you throughout every stage of the process and help you make sound decisions about the future. You can trust us for the effective legal services you deserve.

Call Fong Ilagan today or contact us online to learn more about how our business green card attorneys in Houston can help you.

About Green Card Visas

There are many different types of green card visas available to workers, including the international executives, researchers and Labor Certification (PERM) for professionals and skilled workers. However, the process for obtaining a green card is often complicated, lengthy, and confusing, especially for people who are not familiar with it. Whether you are an executive or managerial employee of a multinational company, an outstanding researcher, or anything in between, we can assist you. Our firm genuinely cares about our clients, and we will do everything we can to help you get the visa you need.
You can trust Fong Ilagan to:

    • Help you make well-informed decisions that save you time and money
    • Stay in constant communication with you during your case
    • Protect your rights and fight for your best interests
    • Guide you every step of the way

Fong Ilagan – Business Green Card Attorneys in Houston

Please call us today to schedule a consultation with one of our business green card lawyers in Houston.

Immigration Law

Client Testimonials

“Leading oil and gas distributor”

It was a pleasure working with Fong and associates. The attorneys and their staff were very helpful and prompt in replying to all our queries. We definitely recommend them to everyone. -Rozmin M.

“$400 million geotechnical services company”

“I find that the service provided by our friends at Fong & Associates is outstanding. I believe that is their business differentiator. They are great about spending the time explaining or clarifying issues and their level of knowledge on complex immigration cases is outstanding. We have been very successful and very satisfied when using the firm.” – Nick B

“Every issue or concern was addressed quickly”

“have been impressed with every member of this this firm. Every member of this firm was skilled and knowledgeable. Every issue or concern was addressed quickly. The personal attention that every person in this firm gave was a blessing. I recommend this firm to help you through both your family’s trying times and to answer your easy questions.” – Joseph F

“$3.6 billion USD, petroleum marine transport (Malaysia)”

I have always been very pleased with the level of service I receive from Fong & Associates. They often have an immediate answer to my question, but if not, they are timely in researching and getting back to me. I would highly recommend them to others for their immigration needs.” – Margot T.

Our Core Values

Industry Experience Paired With Client Focus

1. Integrity—Honesty and trustworthiness.

2. Hardwork—We know how hard you work; we do too.

3. Cost-effectiveness—Our service meets or exceeds industry standards.

4. Creativity—What box?

5. Personal service—Texas friendly!

Solutions Start Here. Contact Fong Ilagan Today.

Our Office

6588 Corporate Drive
3rd Floor, Houston, TX 77036
Map & Directions [+]

Contact Our Firm
(713) 772-2300

Follow Us

Articles - News