Business Immigration Compliance Services in Houston

Helping You with Your Business Immigration Compliance Needs

At Fong Ilagan, our business immigration attorneys work to ensure that our clients comply with all United States immigration regulations. We provide our clients with this guidance to ensure that they do not face the potential of limited rights and at most, possible deportation. There are plenty of laws that may apply to your situation, you may not be aware of them all, but with Fong Ilagan at your side, there’s no need to worry. We can help make sure that you are not in violation of any immigration law. From helping you avoid claims of discrimination to assisting you with making smart decisions about the future, we can do it all.

Please call Fong Ilagan today to learn more about how our Houston immigration lawyers can help you achieve your goals today.

Why Fong Ilagan is Your Best Choice

Backed by decades of experience, our immigration lawyers are highly effective in this complex practice area. We have an in-depth understanding of U.S. immigration law and can advise you on your best course of action. Whether you believe an employee is no longer eligible to work in the United States or you are looking to hire a new employee, we can handle it. You can rely on us to provide you with the proficient legal services you deserve.

To find out more, please reach out to Fong Ilagan today and schedule a consultation.

Immigration Law

Client Testimonials

“Leading oil and gas distributor”

It was a pleasure working with Fong and associates. The attorneys and their staff were very helpful and prompt in replying to all our queries. We definitely recommend them to everyone. -Rozmin M.

“$400 million geotechnical services company”

“I find that the service provided by our friends at Fong & Associates is outstanding. I believe that is their business differentiator. They are great about spending the time explaining or clarifying issues and their level of knowledge on complex immigration cases is outstanding. We have been very successful and very satisfied when using the firm.” – Nick B

“Every issue or concern was addressed quickly”

“have been impressed with every member of this this firm. Every member of this firm was skilled and knowledgeable. Every issue or concern was addressed quickly. The personal attention that every person in this firm gave was a blessing. I recommend this firm to help you through both your family’s trying times and to answer your easy questions.” – Joseph F

“$3.6 billion USD, petroleum marine transport (Malaysia)”

I have always been very pleased with the level of service I receive from Fong & Associates. They often have an immediate answer to my question, but if not, they are timely in researching and getting back to me. I would highly recommend them to others for their immigration needs.” – Margot T.

Personalized Method of Care

Our attorneys understand that immigration matters are of the utmost importance to your business, which is why we will stay in constant communication with you from start to finish. We treat each and every client like our only client. Our legal team can take a look at your situation and help you determine the most efficient way to achieve your goals. We are motivated by a genuine desire to assist our clients, and we will do everything we can to help you fulfill your needs.

Our Houston immigration attorneys can help you with the following, and more:

  • Best practices and internal audits
  • DHS compliance audits
  • DOL wage and hour
  • Site visits
  • E-verify
  • I-9 audits


FAQS for Employers and Employees

We’ve outlined some frequently asked questions with their corresponding answers in regards to business immigration compliance. 

  • I want to work in the United States. Can I apply for a nonimmigrant temporary work visa on my own or does an American company have to sponsor me?
    An American company or training program has to sponsor you. This means that they will submit a petition and application requesting to allow you permission into the United States to work and train with the employer.
  • How do I know I need to replace my green card?
    If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must replace your green card if it is expired or will expire in the next six months, if it was lost or stolen, if your citizenship status has changed, if you have changed biographic information or if you never received the previous card issued.
  • If I have an H1-B visa, how long can I stay and work in the United States?
    You can stay and work in the United States for three years with an H1-B visa. In certain instances, you can be granted permission to stay for another three years. After six years, you will be obligated to leave unless you apply for another H1-B visa.


Business Immigration Compliance Services. Houston TX

You can contact Fong Ilagan to learn more about how our Houston immigration lawyers can help you achieve your goals and help you attain residency and work in the United States. Give us a call at (713) 772-2300 to schedule a consultation. 

Our Core Values

Industry Experience Paired With Client Focus

1. Integrity—Honesty and trustworthiness.

2. Hardwork—We know how hard you work; we do too.

3. Cost-effectiveness—Our service meets or exceeds industry standards.

4. Creativity—What box?

5. Personal service—Texas friendly!

Solutions Start Here. Contact Fong Ilagan Today.

Our Office

6588 Corporate Drive
3rd Floor, Houston, TX 77036
Map & Directions [+]

Contact Our Firm
(713) 772-2300

Follow Us

Articles - News